The bedrock of our strategy business is modelling the “spatial consequence” of organisations to establish accurate spatial demand based on the needs of the organisation rather than the building they occupy or propose to occupy. Having established this model we re-measure existing or proposed buildings in order to extract trapped value and/or to select buildings or combinations of buildings of the right size.
Getting the metrics right leads to sound real estate decisions. Typically we act as lead consultant heading up the client and professional team acquiring and manipulating space.
To achieve this we engage our Organisational Space Modelling® Technique
- Measures the difference between actual and potential space take up
- Accurately quantifies trapped value
- Creates the platform for space and property strategy at any scale
- Makes an easily updateable brief for projects of all kinds
- Launches the Change Management process for New Ways of Working
- Aligns corporate and climate change targets
- Enables achievable work/life balance
- Guarantees cost reduction.